Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its still suriveing lol mind im going to take the engine to its above limits
which will include
custem map
750bhp billet con rods
nice big turbo
2.5 pipe work
new shells/mains
1 high flow intercooler
18inch alloys
keeping it road legal
still be dangrous but fun sleeper

as shes had dents /cracks and chuffs etc ,so its either cut it up or go for more
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,218 Posts
does it need to be anymore mental!? :eek: i like yer style!still havnt seen any in-car footage yet though! :hangloose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
Jazoval said:
What is the engine ? the exhausts look real neat. Any more pics ?
exhausts are the exhaust tips from the porsche cayenne...

and the engine is from volvo T5...lol

you still gonna come to bug jam?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LJ60'cal pickup said:
does it need to be anymore mental!? :eek: i like yer style!still havnt seen any in-car footage yet though! :hangloose
have u been sleeping lol search for the part2 thers a few i added of homemade footage ,it was wet but gives u some idea matey ,ill have to do a few more i reckon lol :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
needabeetle said:
exhausts are the exhaust tips from the porsche cayenne...

and the engine is from volvo T5...lol

you still gonna come to bug jam?
hi pal well things are slighty looking that way ,mind my shells seen better days but the engines cock on ,fingers crossed if i can find my way lol,mind may have to take an extra 5 gallon of fuel lol :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jonofdoom said:
hows john glad the bugs coming on looking more like a car now ,i think u want a nice 3.0v6 sat in the rear lol save useing ur front tyre treds ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
split eye rose said:
mind may have to take an extra 5 gallon of fuel lol :eek:
is that for up and down the strip?
good man :D

Be good to see you and the bug there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
needabeetle said:
is that for up and down the strip?
good man :D

Be good to see you and the bug there.
lol i reckon its either over fuelling or just loves eating fuel lol,ill see if i can sort somert .p.s ur other headlight was sent (matching other one lol)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jazoval said:
What is the engine ? the exhausts look real neat. Any more pics ?
just to leteveryone what it is for some whove miss it lol








ill get some more recent cracky ,denty ones ,engine all welding chassi,steering,etc all is sound so the shells up to the job ,but some parts of the filler arnt lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,157 Posts
split eye rose said:
.p.s ur other headlight was sent (matching other one lol)
that other lense arrived yesterday, its not fitted. She looks good, thanks a lot mate, I owe you one now.

oooh, niiice, good to see those photo's all together!
How did you make/get that speedo mount? I want something similar for my tacho, which is a similar size and not fitted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
needabeetle said:
that other lense arrived yesterday, its not fitted. She looks good, thanks a lot mate, I owe you one now.

oooh, niiice, good to see those photo's all together!
How did you make/get that speedo mount? I want something similar for my tacho, which is a similar size and not fitted.
nice one glad it got here in one piece lol ,easy just draw around a std bug speedo cut hole and i used an old clock outer case to pattern it around then weld up grind off and weld in place/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
I've missed a few of your threads lately - what pass time did you manage at York? ^^
Looking forward to seeing it if you get to BugJam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
13.6 i think due to wank std tyres so got some slicks hope they grip better as dam car was spining 1,2,3,gears hopeing 12 and a bit lower if poss
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
PS SOME HOMEMADE VIDES HERE ROADS were a bit wet thow ,sorry about the quiaty
ps ive got some other doing over 155mph on dry roads but as they show road signs id sooner not show them at the mo :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
moscoworbust said:
155mph on stock suspension? blimey..
lol that were on a type of private road ,and rather scary too lol :D but defo didnt go light or lift at the front end??//front stock ish lowerd etc rear coil sprung
 
1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Top