Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of photogs that turned up in a bunch of slides from my late grandfathers belongings.

We have no idea where or when they were taken but havn't seen light of day for 30 years. I'm guessing 72 as the 1200's have blade bumpers.

Any ideas? :D

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
is this a meeting for offroaders :lol: look at the ground clearance!

red/orange seems to be a popular colour!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
The 412 sticks out like a sore thumb, doesn't it? :D

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need a scanner!

I have many more Photogs of vws that have been in our family and ones of an accident between a bug and the first mustang in dusseldorf in the early 60's (It had been off the ship hours be for the bug wrote it off) the bug drove off :D :hangloose

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
vwfish said:
Here are a couple of photogs that turned up in a bunch of slides from my late grandfathers belongings.

We have no idea where or when they were taken but havn't seen light of day for 30 years. I'm guessing 72 as the 1200's have blade bumpers.

Any ideas? :D

]
if you look closely you can see the one third in from the left already needs new channels, floors and gutter repairs :lol:

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ross said:
Maybe its the factory parking at the Irish factory? :)
As far as I'm aware my grandfather didn't go to Ireland and they were defiately In England. Thought the location might have been docks or a distribution lot. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts