Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get spots lights that go on the bumper with a clear lens and a blue point in the middle ? :hangloose

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
They were made by a company called Notek

That might help. I think pure spotlights are now illegal in this country - they have to be driving or fog lights, ie the beam has to be somewhat diffuse.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wasnt planning on have them on much jsut for looks really thats if o even wire them up

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
VWskater said:
where can i get spots lights that go on the bumper with a clear lens and a blue point in the middle ? :hangloose
Haven't been looking particularly, but I haven't seen them in years. Auto jumble? (No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong).

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Slough swapmeet is coming up,try there,otherwise local autojumble,Beaulieu autojumble or see whats around among the traders at the next show you go to.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers people found some notek ones on ebay that i'm gunna stick a big in for

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
spots

VWskater said:
what are you trying to sell on the sales or wanted page?

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
shane r said:
Not with silver centers they're not. These are 2 sets of fog/driving lamps. No spots. None are wired up I might add.

Shane
Sorry - my post was a bit abrupt - server bleeped behind me and I shot off to see why!!

If not wired up - you are fine.
I think in the UK you have to now have matched pairs of lights ie two fogs, and/or two driving and both must come one when you switch on.
I saw an unmatched pair off the bumper

1 - 16 of 16 Posts