Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

2006 Season is now finished... just wanted to put up a few pictures from this weekend and a few thank you's...

This weekend - thanks to the Team Filth Crew... old and new for providing continual entertainment in the face of meteorological adversity... YOU GUYS ROCK!

Thanks to the other VW racers (and their crew) who added to the atmosphere in the pits... :D

As for the 2006 season as a whole...

MASSIVE THANKS to Rob 'Judgie' Mr RNJMotorsport for ALL the work on the van... STERLING WORK dude...

Polly for continually delivering 'The Look'© ALL season :D

DarrenW and Kafer_Meister Jon for the continual support whether by text or in person - and Jon - thanks for letting us use Hotel Kafer earlier in the year!

My Fellow VWDRC Racers for the banter and support.

And everyone who took an interest in what we were trying to do with the bus..

Gonna spend the close season getting the bus set up and ready for those 16's in 2007.

Last but not least - thanks to Andrew 'Rainking' for the support and the shoe whitener! and the occasional loan of a race vehicle!

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Few more piccies of the weekend from one of the several weather breaks...

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great pics, nice to chat with you earlier today down in the pits, only fuelled my enthusiasm for next season, despite finding out how much a cage was gonna cost me. We gave up waiting after that first session, looked like the sky was never gonna give up the rain, so headed off home around 2pm. Thanks for the advice etc, will be in touch when i need more and you can bet there will be loads more questions ;)

·
Prom Queen
8,015 Posts
Awesome pics hun....i wasn't involved in this season really..but was great to hear everything that went on,and to be involved in the last weekend of the year though :D

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
was a top year, just a shame you did not get that 16. i'm sure it's not far away:D

still bit of a turn around from the start of the year. 22's to low 17's is the way to go.

hears to next year and less rain.
cheers rob

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Well done all, been a great year. Can't belive its gone by so fast :(

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bubbaontour said:
Well done all, been a great year. Can't belive its gone by so fast :(
racing in vans is for the win... and now you've proved it....Well done AE number 1 :D

been a great year... roll on next season... sooooon

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Its been a pleasure all season Abi.

Thankyou for letting me prance around startlines and sharing in the fun.

Such a shame you didn't get that 16, but it'll not be long now :D

I can't wait for next year, its going to be a special one ;)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
germman said:
Yeahh! Roll on next year ! this year has gone just to fast (pun intended) lets hope the next race meeting comes around even faster , and Thank,s to all vwdrcers especialy Team Filth !! for letting me hang out with you ! yer all AWSOME !!
Hey dude :D.

Its been an ace year. Has been a pleasure crewing for you too. still coming to the OMGWTFBONFIRE?

·
Registered
15,612 Posts
has been a top year, thanks for letting me be a part of it, I will perfect the look for the coming year although I may be going too fast for you to see it :lol:

thanks for the inspiration I just hope the pockets are big enough for the ideas :eek:

ALL you guys in the pits rock, you are all the reason I need to get out there next year :eek:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Great Pics ... kept an eye on eurodragster and after chatting to Chris earlier this morning decided to give it a miss. Looks like the only thing that was going to get down the track was a Schwimmer!

Had a great time this season when I made it out ... hope to make more of the season next year ... wheels up and 13's if i can FTW!!!111!11TEEN

Congrats to Paulie Herbert and Bubba for their championships. :hangloose

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
prophet said:
Thanks for everything Abi :)

Pics looking great, any chance of higher res copies?
No problems... will send them over tonight when i get home

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
it has indeed been a monumentous year, thanks guys for being so kind in helping Rapid Rodent Racing make its first steps into proper racing, cheers to everyone in team filth for being the best bunch of people in the world :D

dude you have been such a star m8, and thanks chris for the firewall ;) and bubba for donating peter solberg's gloves to the cause, u r all stars :D

next year will RRRock 100% :lol:

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rodent51 said:
it has indeed been a monumentous year, thanks guys for being so kind in helping Rapid Rodent Racing make its first steps into proper racing, cheers to everyone in team filth for being the best bunch of people in the world :D

dude you have been such a star m8, and thanks chris for the firewall ;) and bubba for donating peter solberg's gloves to the cause, u r all stars :D

next year will RRRock 100% :lol:
next year is going to be a good one

thinking of getting some time out on the track before next year, just a RWYB day... didn't know if you would be up for it?

going to get some dyno time sorted too... i'll let you know when

1 - 20 of 80 Posts