Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
I love Star Trek and have watched nearly every episode of every series and Data is probably my favourite character :D

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Cheers for the link, although i have never seen any of the animated series :crazy:

Being as most of my mates think im geeky for being a Trekkie i dont usually have anyone to talk to about it, how sad am i :lol:

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
funky munky said:
Have you noticed on the deck, that nobody ever goes for a pee, or calls it a night?
And the women never suffer from PMS neither, well actually Wolfe shows sypmtons but i guess that doesnt count really :crazy: :D

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
:lol: i'm not alone in the universe.... i used to watch um all years ago n am currently rewatching as my son has got into star trek in a BIG way. like he would plan his day round it if he could :crazy:

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
easigee said:
Cheers for the link, although i have never seen any of the animated series :crazy:

Being as most of my mates think im geeky for being a Trekkie i dont usually have anyone to talk to about it, how sad am i :lol:
i grew up on TOS ....loved the colours and story's.....loved the ST annuals http://www.tonystrading.co.uk/galleries/annuals/startrek.htm loved the drawings.....i guess i like SCI FI in general.... :)

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
funky munky said:
or calls it a night?
Ah, but they do. I've seen a few episodes where they go onto a night shift and dim all the lights. So I'm guessing that they followed a similar night/day pattern as on earth, albeit simulated.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I was a serious trekkie when I was younger wrote fan fic and everything! I grew out of it though but I still like watching it if it's on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts