Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
55 Discs for £88!

The Complete Collection

Almost as good value for money as the X-files boxset! (61 Disc for less than a ton!)

:)

Enjoy.

wiltsteve

30/09/08- Up in price (but only a fiver). Locking thread.

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool - Not really watched this before but was off ill a couple of weeks ago and got into it - decided I would but the DVDs rather than watching in random "Sky repeat order" :)
I do love a bit of StarGate!

:D

Hope you feel better! It is good to own boxsets. They're the only media I really buy now. I'm going to get the x-files one as soon as I can find a space for it in the shelves!

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
Hope you feel better! It is good to own boxsets. They're the only media I really buy now. I'm going to get the x-files one as soon as I can find a space for it in the shelves!
Much better thanks - was ill before Action - I have the X-Files one :D Got it a couple of years ago and I hadn't seen some of the later series - they are propper odd but in a funny ha ha kind of way :lol:

·
Registered
15,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Much better thanks - was ill before Action - I have the X-Files one :D Got it a couple of years ago and I hadn't seen some of the later series - they are propper odd but in a funny ha ha kind of way :lol:
Ignoring getting rid of mulder....It is like the writers took far tooo much acid when writing the scripts.

:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.