Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bloody hate flying me ..so was wondering ..where is the safest place to be sat if a plane ..sorta like ..well crashes realy .....i recon at the back ....and defo not on the wings

Where would you like to be sat if the plane you were on crashed ??

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,448 Posts
If your plane should crash then chances of survival are minimal - so don;t worry.

Also, in the event of depressurisation at 38,000 feet, the oxygen masks are going to be pointless as the water in your body is likely to boil at around 40 degrees.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Bloody hate flying me ..so was wondering ..where is the safest place to be sat if a plane ..sorta like ..well crashes realy .....i recon at the back ....and defo not on the wings

Where would you like to be sat if the plane you were on crashed ??
I should be able to ask one of many statiticians the answer to this seeing as I work for the Office of National Statistics but I prefer M-A-D's answer... :lol:

·
Registered
34,375 Posts
I was told wing seat near the exit...that`s if you can get me on a plane.

I don`t do flying anymore, it`s not the safety aspect i just hate being stuck in the bloody things.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
well the bit between the wings is the strongest bit of the plane as all the weight of the aircraft is supported here, but the wings are full of fuel so probably evens out. I reckon near the back next to one of the exits. Think theyve done research and your more likely to survive if your within 3 rows to the exit and you make sure you count how many seat backs it is to the exit (backwards and forwards) incase the cabin is full of smoke.

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
the little crew seat next to the front door ;)
There's the seats opposite the little crew seat where the lovely young hostess sits. I think that would be pretty cool... seatbelt off... flies undone... just waiting for the plane to hit the ground... what a way to go...

Knowing my luck 'Steven the Mincer' would be sat in the crew seat... I would end up surviving and losing an eye. :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Banned
18,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There's the seats opposite the little crew seat where the lovely young hostess sits. I think that would be pretty cool... seatbelt off... flies undone... just waiting for the plane to hit the ground... what a way to go...

:
THe question is ...if you lived and the hostes died ...would you if she was still warm ???

·
Registered
10,051 Posts

Knowing my luck 'Steven the Mincer' would be sat in the crew seat... I would end up surviving and losing an eye. :rolleyes: :lol:
THe question is ...if you lived and the hostes died ...would you if she was still warm ???
:eek: and :eek:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.