Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi. i've got 41mm (outrer) diameter exhaust pipe that i need to enlarge to 54mm to fit the large exhaust flange sold by ssp. Before i jak in the idea, does anyone know of a company that makes pipe enlargement sections, (like the sparco hose equivalent)? or how to make one but i reckon thats nigh on imposseeblay. thanks for looking, tom.

·
Registered
17 Posts
you might find something to fit from another car, i would go into your local moter factors or garage and ask to have a look at their exhaust catalogs, some of them have a section at the back with sleeves and adaptors or you might find something at a breakers yard

you can get a tool to stretch exhaust pipes , frost auto restorations but it costs about 90 quid from what i remember

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
moscoworbust said:
hi. i've got 41mm (outrer) diameter exhaust pipe that i need to enlarge to 54mm to fit the large exhaust flange sold by ssp. Before i jak in the idea, does anyone know of a company that makes pipe enlargement sections, (like the sparco hose equivalent)? or how to make one but i reckon thats nigh on imposseeblay. thanks for looking, tom.
tom,

i have a tube swaging machine here if you wanted one making in either aluminised steel, 409 or 304 stainless...

give us a bell if you need one 07817602239

cheers

rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts