Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Made my morning......... Mr Liverpool, the man who is driving Liverpool to the title and is supposed to be setting a good example for football supporters in this country, gets arrested in suspicion of assault ......

Nice one Stevie ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... couple of banned games wouldn't go a miss ..... lock him up yeeeeahhhhh ......

·
Registered
898 Posts
Being an Evertonian, today is a great day for me!

When he isn't running kids over, he's putting people in hospital. Now his ho of a wife can really carry on making babies to the gangsters, while Gerrard takes it up the arse from some banged up Man-U fans.

LOVIN IT'!!!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Whats that song kopites are always singin?

"Oh ste gerrard gerrard,
he runs over kids in cars,
he gets into fights in bars,
oh ste gerrard"

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jealous.........
I don't think anyone is jealous :lol:

It's just amusing that the squeaky clean 'Mr Liverpool FC' has spent a night in the cells on suspicion of assault.

Loving the bitter tags too :lol:

Not being bitter, but you won't be winning the league either :incheek:

And yes, I am an Evertonian ;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Jealous.........
Made my morning......... Mr Liverpool, the man who is driving Liverpool to the title and is supposed to be setting a good example for football supporters in this country, gets arrested in suspicion of assault ......

Nice one Stevie ha ha ha ha ha ha ...... couple of banned games wouldn't go a miss ..... lock him up yeeeeahhhhh ......
innocent until proven guilty is a fair comment, but such a role model should not find himself in those positions to begin with!

And we scousers wonder why our reputation is SO BAD.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I don't think anyone is jealous :lol:

It's just amusing that the squeaky clean 'Mr Liverpool FC' has spent a night in the cells on suspicion of assault.

Loving the bitter tags too :lol:

Not being bitter, but you won't be winning the league either :incheek:

And yes, I am an Evertonian ;)
Good man! Joyous win yesterday squire! And out team captain didn't go to jail today which made it even better!!!:lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bluefaced hypocrits tag? :D

When was the last time one of our players spent a night in the cells for assault? Big Dunc never spent a night in the cells when he caught intruders in his house :lol:

Where's the famous Liverpool sense of humour gone :incheek:

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
just seen the tags:lol:

To be fair, as i'm not a 'real' scouser.....i don't mind Everton......fucking hate the Manc shite tho:D

And we WILL win it;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
i dont get the tag thing! i am gunna shut up about this soon before brian removes my ass from the forum, BUT my money is still on *****. Liverpool will struggle without gerrard, and i dont think theyve quite got what it takes to win the league. i know we havent neither but considerin out budget difference were still doing impressivly well.

and it could go allllll downhill if gillet and hicks still decide to screw you over!

back to the point anyway. With barton having had the book thrown at him, if they find gerrard guilty they will do the same and make an example. its no wonder bloody scouser get a bad name if the ambassadors of our city get into shit like this. hes a disgrace and owes an apology to everyone. I hope the wounded sues his ass!!!

1 - 20 of 193 Posts