Volkszone Forum banner

1941 - 1960 of 1960 Posts

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Just taxed mine after sitting for 6 months over the winter - heading to the highlands/ Orkneys and Skye at the weekend for a tour with some friends with a 997 c4 - can’t wait to get out again

We did the north coast 500 together 3 years ago - looking forward to heading back

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sold my '65 beetle and my Porsche 924s recently and went on the hunt for a 996 but couldn't find one that ticked all the boxes in my budget.

Decided that a Cayman actually does all I want and good ones were well within budget, so after a bit of looking I picked this beauty up a couple of weeks ago. Well impressed so far. A 911 is still on the 'want list', but while I save up a bit more to get the sort of age / condition / history 911 I really want I think the Cayman will make a nice alternative.

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,656 Posts
Nice :cool:

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Sold my '65 beetle and my Porsche 924s recently and went on the hunt for a 996 but couldn't find one that ticked all the boxes in my budget.

Decided that a Cayman actually does all I want and good ones were well within budget, so after a bit of looking I picked this beauty up a couple of weeks ago. Well impressed so far. A 911 is still on the 'want list', but while I save up a bit more to get the sort of age / condition / history 911 I really want I think the Cayman will make a nice alternative.

Excellent! :D

1941 - 1960 of 1960 Posts