Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey people, my ole man has been working real hard to get his website up and running,you mite have seen him round the shows selling stickers and handpainted graphics,have a peek at his website if you get 5 mins and see what you think, thanks dudes www.jjsignsandstickers.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sexy_Sarah said:
Ohh great site, hope it goes well for him :)
hey thanks for the kind words, am trying to really get him noticed so spread the word for him thanx :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DubLass said:
Loads of cool stickers, not seen many of them before.
Im sure you'll get my order soon.
same goes thanks for taking the time to have a peek,if you hear of any one who want anything or has 5mins to check out his site then please guide them in the write direction ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
negative pitch said:
some nice stuff on there..would be nice to see some buggy. streetrod, streetbuggy stuff etc ;)
thanx for your imput will try and come up with somthing,we will listen to anyone who has ideas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
herbiematt said:
hey people, my ole man has been working real hard to get his website up and running,you mite have seen him round the shows selling stickers and handpainted graphics,have a peek at his website if you get 5 mins and see what you think, thanks dudes www.jjsignsandstickers.com
Cool site, just a couple of things I picked up on which might help.
The enter button wasn't Immediatly clear because of the font when you come to the site entrance, I was clicking the big blue square and then realised nothing was happening (could just be me being a little retarded)
Also scanning the stickers instead of photographing would give them a better and more true to life finish. (I know this from helping my girlfriend get her jewellery collection online).

Hope this helps... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awesome.eu.com said:
Cool site, just a couple of things I picked up on which might help.
The enter button wasn't Immediatly clear because of the font when you come to the site entrance, I was clicking the big blue square and then realised nothing was happening (could just be me being a little retarded)
Also scanning the stickers instead of photographing would give them a better and more true to life finish. (I know this from helping my girlfriend get her jewellery collection online).

Hope this helps... ;)
thanx for the tips dude, we didnt scan the stickers as people started knicking them,so photographing them has made them not good enough quality for people to nick!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
herbiematt said:
thanx for the tips dude, we didnt scan the stickers as people started knicking them,so photographing them has made them not good enough quality for people to nick!!
Have you thought about watermarking them?
Paintshop Pro has this function (just a thought) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,405 Posts
Could he make up 2-colour pinstriping stickers ?
..and to a custom design ?
Such as:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,833 Posts
herbiematt said:
thanx for the tips dude, we didnt scan the stickers as people started knicking them,so photographing them has made them not good enough quality for people to nick!!
To be fair dude, whenever you come up with a good sticker, someone else in the business is going to 'borrow it' for their own designs, as we know all too well....

Sadly it's just the way it works, as bastard annoying as it it! :D

I would be VERY careful about your copywrite stuff though. Volkswagen have a fair few eyes out there, and certainly aren't scared of making a dent on your takings, as I'm sure other companies are too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,610 Posts
Nice stuff!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top