Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 3am this morning someone has come into our house and taken my handbag, some other stuff and my car keys and nicked my daily driver :mad: :mad:
If everyone could keep an eye out for it I'd be very grateful

Renault Laguna Estate
Dark Red Metallic

HT04 GBY

Stolen from Halifax area.

Thank you.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Will keep eyes peeled for this as I do alot of driving up and down M6, M1 and M5. I am sure its a lovely car and i know how gutted I would be if it was mine and someone stole it. However... why steal an estate/family car?? Don't most theiving arseholes try to steal sports cars? Better still why steal someones personal property anyway? SCUM make me sick! I hope this all works out for the best for you anyway.

Renault Laguna Estate
Dark Red Metallic

HT04 GBY

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well so far no joy in finding my car :( I've been round all the local likely areas for it to be dumped.

Police have dusted for prints but found none. Have done all the stuff like cancelling cards & cheque books and just replaced the house locks.

Had my works keys, swipe card and business cards in my bag too so reckon I'll have to get the locks changed there too.

As for why steal it - I dunno either!! outside we have a total of 6 cars, all of which are far more desirable or faster.... Police reckon it was nicked for a specific use, like doing a burglary or something 'cause it's anonymous & big.

Thanks to those keeping their eyes open.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts