Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My cherished 70's sunvisor was stolen from my li'l min in Oldfield Park, Bath on Saturday night. :(

Its the only one like it I've ever seen, so if you spot one like it, let me know and I can get it back "no questions asked." Also, if anyone is feeling like a good smaritan, can you spread the word on other forums you use, as I'm sure this will turn up again somehwere?

I'm totally gutted because its irreplacable and it really set off the whole look of my car. I'm not sure if it was nicked by a fellow mini owner (perish the thought) to have on their own car, or maybe a tanked up student who thought it would look "cool" on their wall.

Either way, I want it back.

Reward offered for its safe return!

Pete

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite. If I happen to see it driving past bolted to the front of a Saxo/ Corsa on 17's, I won't be happy...

(Would make me chuckle tho. Well, chuckle until I intercepted aforementioned Saxo and "had a word")

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work. Thanks.

Anyone a member of any "Max Power" type forums? (its OK you don't have to admit to it publicly on here if you don't want to..) But I was thinking it might be a good idea to stick some posts up on those but I don't know of any/ am not a member.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks - yeah she's a beaut - looks a bit kind of naked without her visor now though..

IF its gone on a car, it should be easy enough to spot - I've never seen a single one the same. But I reckon it might just have been nicked as an adornment to someone's bedroom wall :(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah - I've had a quick butchers around the area to no avail..

I know it's a bit sad, but I've made up some "Wanted" posters with a piccy of the visor to hopefully shame them into returning it. Or to let the confused gardener who finds a sun-visor in their shrubbery one morning know where its rightful home is!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts