Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be ringing about this tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else has had this charge.

I have a charge for £30 on my credit card for o2 (ltd) prepay slough.

I bought an iphone on the 10th march but that was charged to my debit card and that's where my first direct debit has come from.

I don't remember putting my credit card details in and my o2 online account has no record of a £30 charge.

My other phone which is finishing soon is orange and i've never had a prepay phone in my life.

:confused:

I'm maybe being really stupid but I thought i'd only used my credit card for paypal stuff recently.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be for as I'm a bit stumped!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
My mum had her debit card scammed and they took low amounts initially, according to the bank if they get away with small amounts after a while they tend to go for bigger amounts and try and clean you out. Definitely a good idea to get it checked out :)

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've put a temporary hold on the card until I can investigate it further tomorrow.
I think its only recent. I do remember being somewhere and thinking it seemed a bit dodgy but i honestly can't remember using my credit card anywhere physically!

I have a feeling it will be something silly and i'll look a right prat tomorrow. :crazy:

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol:

I did buy some flowers for my mum on the day in question, using next online.
I remember firefox saying it wasn't properly protected when processing the order, but it says that for everything at the moment. I assumed it was ok and just a bug was saying it wasn't.

Is there something I can run to check i don't have something in my computer stealing my info?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.