Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in an office at a bank. This morning, while surfing VZi (obviously very busy) I took the cover off the underside of the mouse to clean the crap out to stop the cursor jumping around the screen. Anyway, the rubber ball thing fell straight out & I thought went up my sleeve (I am wearing a suit). Anyway, I couldn't find it, looked around the floor/office without trying to attract attention, & couldn't find it anywhere. So I nicked another mouse from someone elses desk & forgot all about it. I've just been to the toilet, about an hour later, & found the rubber ball - IN MY PANTS! Must have worked its way all the way down.

·
I really must get out more
7,407 Posts
I think that's hysterical. Am still laughing a whole minute after reading your post.
So are you going to put the pants ball back in the other person's mouse? I think that would be pervy and wrong :lol:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
I think that's hysterical. Am still laughing a whole minute after reading your post.
So are you going to put the pants ball back in the other person's mouse? I think that would be pervy and wrong :lol:
Be careful nothing gets wrapped round it when you return it to your colleagues desk.. I work in IT support and would appreciate wondering over to cure the problem only to identify a 'stray one' wrapped round the ball !! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts