Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,529 Posts
leec said:
Would the hole heal up if you took them out?
mine aint fully, been out 4 years
and down from 25mm to about 8mm now.
they look like a cat's anus now IMHO.

:crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
mine are 13mm and have been for about 3 or 4 years. if i take one out, the hole shrinks to about 2mm overnight. it all depends how you stretch it really. and how elastic your skin is. it'll never close up completley, but it gets very close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah not fully as Guz says, but hey who cares. I plan to go to 15 mm or there abouts, but then I did say I would stop at 10mm :)

Also got a 5mm septum :D Now that was pain!

There's nothing better than girls with piercings and tatts :)

leec said:
Would the hole heal up if you took them out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blimey, that is quick. Thinking about it the wifes hole closes up pretty quick :)

eddie hitler said:
mine are 13mm and have been for about 3 or 4 years. if i take one out, the hole shrinks to about 2mm overnight. it all depends how you stretch it really. and how elastic your skin is. it'll never close up completley, but it gets very close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey brother,

trust you to find this thread :) Amy has agreed to stretch her ears out to 5mm :) Then getting the star tattooed on her neck :) Gives me the horn big stylee .

Anyways, see you tomorrow dude. I will try and remember you suicide girls book, prob is I might have to buy a copy now.

Latez,

J

mattherat said:
There's nothing better than girls with piercings and tatts :)
aye aye mate!![/QUOTE]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bugger, just thought, I probably wont be abe to make it tomorrow :( I fucked up again, god what is up with my mind!

dublicious said:
Hey brother,

trust you to find this thread :) Amy has agreed to stretch her ears out to 5mm :) Then getting the star tattooed on her neck :) Gives me the horn big stylee .

Anyways, see you tomorrow dude. I will try and remember you suicide girls book, prob is I might have to buy a copy now.

Latez,

J

aye aye mate!!
[/QUOTE]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,523 Posts
leec said:
Would the hole heal up if you took them out?
I did mine up to 6mm, took them out, back to a normal ear peircing size again thank god, I didn't like them and I'm happy I can wear normal ear rings again. I gave it a go though :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
656 Posts
fifi trixabelle said:
This is my latest addition....no way I'm stretching it though, it was painful enough anyway! :D

yeah it sucks, i stretched my septum to 3.2 ive taken it out all together since but the hole is still there, and about 2mm. its good for freaking people out, like putting darts and welding wire and stuff through it. i hung a claw hammer off it once for a bet, it sucked!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice one :) I had mine done twice. after getting mine pierced the first time I come home and my baby boy head butted me in the nose. It had swollen up so much it ppushed the piercing out! So I when back and the piercer tried to get in back in with many means but no luck, it made even his toes curl over. So we let it heal up and then re-pierce, fuck me piercing on scar tissue is somik I wouldn't recommend.

Towards stretching you septum, take it really slow. I got some weighty piercings in to get it up to 5mm, which I am really happy with. Though I have to be honest the 5mm was very tearful and have decided, I think, to stop there.

Have fun,

J

fifi trixabelle said:
This is my latest addition....no way I'm stretching it though, it was painful enough anyway! :D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I could never take my piercings out, i earn't em so will continue to wear them. I have asked my wife to get her septum pierced as it would so suit her, but she is not interested. Each to their own I spose.

eddie hitler said:
yeah it sucks, i stretched my septum to 3.2 ive taken it out all together since but the hole is still there, and about 2mm. its good for freaking people out, like putting darts and welding wire and stuff through it. i hung a claw hammer off it once for a bet, it sucked!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
why did you take em out? Girls and piercings, hubba hubba ;)

Missbugbabe said:
I did mine up to 6mm, took them out, back to a normal ear peircing size again thank god, I didn't like them and I'm happy I can wear normal ear rings again. I gave it a go though :crazy:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top