Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now SOLD

After a spot of confusion / uncertainty around whether my mum would be getting a new company car, she ended up buying her current one (this car) and also has a new company car on the way. As such, this one needs to go.

Owned by her since new, it's spent the first 4 year of it's life (until now) as a company lease car and as a result has FSH, has been perfectly maintained and has absolutely nothing wrong with it. She's a 50-something year old mother of 3 - this car has not been trashed, thrashed or abused in any shape or form.

It's got style, quality, performance, economy, 4 wheel drive and a good spot of luxury. It's a fantastic car to drive, pulls like a train, handles like it's on rails, and does 50+ to the gallon. Winner..

Here are the details:

Make: Audi
Model: A3 Quattro S-Line
Year: 2009 (09 plate)
Engine: 2.0 TDI (170 BHP)
Milage: 65,500
Body: Sportback (5 door hatch)
Colour: Kondorgrau Metallic
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Wheels: 18" 7 Twin Spoke (Anthracite) - unmarked / perfect condition.

It's a very well spec'd car so it's got all the goodies you would expect, such as:

- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- Audi Concert Stereo
- Bluetooth handsfree (OEM integrated)
- Multi-function sports steering wheel (leather)
- Full leather S-Line Sports Seats
- Heated front seats
- Electric / heated door mirrors
- Heat insulating glass
- OEM Xenon projector headlights
- OEM reversing sensors

12 Months MOT and taxed until the end of November.

All service history and associated receipts, documents present too.

Exterior

Aside from a handful of small stone chips on the nose of the bonnet / front bumper, the car is incredibly clean. The wheels are all 100% unmarked and there's no bodywork damage to worry about.

Paint colour in the sun:

Interior photos are further down in the thread...

The car will be available for viewings most evenings and weekends. Just let me know!

I'm happy to answer any questions... :)

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Very interested in this mate, when can we pop along for a gander?
Sorry - Completely missed this reply!

Viewings can happen pretty much any evening or weekend. Just let me know what works and I'll make sure someone is around!

We have all of the MOTs, receipts and other service documentations here. Just waiting on the V5C to arrive... (we've got the little slip, just not the full doc yet).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts