Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aint used them in a month or so and i dont think i will be needing them any longer...

Magnat Sub & Magnat combat 600 amp

The sub is a 12" clear/frosted bowl, with a very well built box, it also has a neon light inside the box that makes the sub bowl glow ..when on... very good rich sound, never had the neon on, but all round very good conditon,

Magnat Combat 600 amp, gold connections, 2 cooling fans, very clean good condition, can be easily ajusted to give very little bass - lots of bass..at a turn of a button, 600watts max,

Looking for 100ono for both, dont want to split from each other either as they work so well together,

Sony 10 cd changer, all the cables ready to be fitted, very good condition, also comes with 6 cd's... forgot to remove them before removal.... if there not ur taste... can i have them back please :) im looking for 45ono

collection preferd... can mail at buyers cost/risk - 24hour parcel force next day delivery :)

thanks for reading..

mob - 07773903295
email - [email protected]
or pm me ...

thanks again

Mark

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
von-van said:
swap u the cd player for a bugpack mondo ?
hey von-van... no longer have an aircooled...so bits arnt any use to me..thanks for the offer tho,

shavenone....

still have the speedo, 70's tank..., brand new flatwindscreen, and rear side windows, n a box of shocks, and odds n sods,

there are 2 on ebay if u aint seen them...

other than that.. i dont know of any others at the mo

:)

regards
Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts