Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , as i am selling my 51 , i now have a complete 3 fold roof clip for sale that was going to go in my car......It's from either a 53 or 54 car without the raised hump for roof mounted aerial.....The roof obviously needs re covering but is complete with rails and correct early grooved handle and escutchoen both of which are in very good nick....The clip is cut approx 6 inches behind the rear mounting strip and then down through the guttering.....At the front it's cut through the windscreen pillars approx 1 - 2 inches down from the top.....

It took me months to find a 3 fold clip.......

£1500 no offers

If interested pls mail me at [email protected] and i can supply any further info and pics if reqd....

Roof is located near Heathrow....

Thanks all.....

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Super rare!

Would the hump for the aerial make it even older?

I thought it was pre 52 that had this, im sure it was lost for Zwitters!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes indeed super rare........

You are right my man the hump would date the roof to being a 52 or earlier.......the roof i am selling i think is either from a zwitter or a 54 oval.......

yum yum....

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Yes indeed super rare........

You are right my man the hump would date the roof to being a 52 or earlier.......the roof i am selling i think is either from a zwitter or a 54 oval.......

yum yum....
Sorry, I misread, I though you said it did have the raised bump! :rolleyes: My mistake! Yes, 54/54 sounds about right! :)

Sorry but at least you got a free bump! :D:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts