Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A SURF SKI WITH CCJB'S SURF COMPANY FIN WITH FOAM COVER AND ALSO A PADDLE IN GOOD ORDER

I BROUGHT THIS FROM A MATE DURING THE LATTER PART OF THE SUMMER HOPING TO USE IT WITH MY SON THIS YEAR BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE IM NOT GOING TO HAVE THE TIME NOW THAT I HAVE A NEW BABY ON THE WAY

ITS IN GOOD CONDITION NO LEAKS OR HOLES MY MATE HAD IT RE-PAINTED BEFORE I BROUGHT IT AND IT DOES HAVE THE ODD MINOR SCUFF AND MARK HOWEVER THIS IS ON THE PAINT WORK ONLY

COMES WITH A CJB DETACHABLE FIN THAT IS IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION WITH NO DENTS OR SCRAPES AND ALSO HAS A FOAM PROTECTIVE SLEEVE THAT YOU CAN STORE IT IN,

THE PADDLE IS A FREEBLADES MAKE AND HAS 2 METAL PROTECTION TIPS TO HELP PROTECT FROM BREAKAGE ALTHO THIS IS IN A USED CONDITION BUT IN VERY GOOD ORDER

I HAVE ALSO TAKEN A PHOTO OF THE AREA AROUND THE FOOT STRAPS WHERE A CRACK APPEARED BUT HAS BEEN REPAIRED PROPERLY WITH FIBERGLASS JUST NEEDS PAINTING I POINT THIS OUT BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE AS HONEST AS I CAN WITH STUFF IM SELLING

SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A EXCELLENT OLD SKOOL SURF SKI THAT GREAT FUN AND HANDLES REALLY WELL ON THE WAVES YOU'VE FOUND IT

A COOL ALTERNATIVE TO CANOE / KAYAK

£100 ONO :)

PLEASE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY I LIVE NEAR EXETER IN DEVON. HOWEVER I DO WORK LOCALY IN THE TAVISTOCK/PLYMOUTH AREA SO MIGHT BE ABLE TO DELIVER FOR A SMALL COST

·
Registered
633 Posts
hi mate...whats the length/width etc....could be interest to take to Oz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts