Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Yep, i sometimes sound like i have touretts when i'm working on my car and it's all going wrong.

But i also praise her when she's working well.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,486 Posts
Yep. I also have a good ol expletive session when driving it, usually because it doesn't wanna go up a hill or the carb's icing up.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife has informed me that even the neighbours have commented.!! :eek:
Though that was from a session a while back. :rolleyes:

In my defence - sometimes these modern aftermarket 'parts' do not fit very well and have to be persuaded into place with intelligent file-ing - percussion - and profanity.!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
normally ends in fisticuffs... and then costs me twice as much...one day my friend.... one day.... youll push your luck too far... i have the petrol and the matches... feeling lucky bus?... well do ya??? go on make my insurances day!!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Nooooo! You have to be nice, talk sweetly and gently or they won't get you home! :lol: Want proof? Driving home in bus tonight, a bit of juddering and farting from the back. A couple of minutes crooning and encouragement and Bootsy the bus was much better. Hubby thinks I'm mad but it's true. :D I have to pat and say goodbye to Brian the Bug when I put him to bed too, otherwise he gets lonely. :crazy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts