Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi we are a group of 10-12 who are coming to visit volksworld. isn´t there any cool garage in london we could visit and talk some vw related stuf whit. we are there for 27 mars to 31 mars. contact me here or on my e-mail [email protected] we are staying at a hotel near hyde park and we like to party hard! :eek::cool:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
hi we are a group of 10-12 who are coming to visit volksworld. isn´t there any cool garage in london we could visit and talk some vw related stuf whit. we are there for 27 mars to 31 mars. contact me here or on my e-mail [email protected] we are staying at a hotel near hyde park and we like to party hard! :eek::cool:
Party hard you say!!! i be there;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, are there anyone who could fix a party in some garage or something. would be really funny. we could do the same in sweden later this summer if you want.

or we could se you at a pub or something. hard rock cafe friday 28/3 are booked!

:bandit:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
there will be a low-key party in the bar at the show i guess. look out for times and days on here closer to the time.

last year we went into Esher for a meal, then met up in The Bear pub in a room to the side. later we tried to get into a club, but we weren't dressed properly so they said no. oh well, their loss....

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
there will be a low-key party in the bar at the show i guess. look out for times and days on here closer to the time.

last year we went into Esher for a meal, then met up in The Bear pub in a room to the side. later we tried to get into a club, but we weren't dressed properly so they said no. oh well, their loss....
Oh yea i remember that, it seemed like miles away :lol:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Oh yea i remember that, it seemed like miles away :lol:
it was miles away. good job we had on good sensible trainers for all that walking and then walking back again.

that was the first time i met you. friday night in Si's van, you introduced yourself twice :D

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
Hard Rock Cafe on Mar 28th - I'll bring the Samba.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.