I bought this amazing beauty around 2 years ago and I have loved every minute of it. Did a lot of upgrades and improvements along the way.

Passed its last MOT with no issues, low mileage but have receipts for new engine.

Underwent a full restoration in 2010, I have pictures to show the standard it was done to. It is starting to bubble here n there nut it's excellent body still shines up well after a polish.

I would be here all day telling you the things it's had done and the upgrades. Short list is, front disc brake conversion with remote servo assistance, custom built front kitchen units in marine ply, waeco fridge, diesel heating system, RGB lighting system, 4 ring hob, grill, premium alpine sound system, 240v hook up, 12v system charged by solar panel kit, retrimmed interior and curtains, new flooring, new pop to canvas, 3 new tyres, new stainless hub caps, new brake pads and shoes, 12v gel leisure battery, full service, rebuilt 1776cc engine with low miles, new wood/chrome steering wheel, new spare wheel cover, gene berg t shifter with locking gear stick, new cream door cards, recent lurve windows refurbished both sides, aluminium side step, front and rear dash cams, vintage stop light, fully rewired with modern fuse box, fire suppression kit (just in case), all new fuel lines for E10 fuel, electric fuel pump with pressure regulator, brand new carburettor, extended aluminium sump, e xternal oil filter for the full flow system, rear jail bars, all new ignition system, alternator conversion, stainless grill air intake, vintage spotlights, roof bed bunk, ¾ rock n roll bed, rear seat belts, fiamma bike rack and fully waxoyled underneath with insulated air ducts.

Has been converted from kmh to mph because even through its a factory RHD it was bought by an army serviceman whilst stationed in Germany he owned from new till about 2009 then to the 2nd owner I bought it off had it fully restored. He had it until mid 2020 until I bought it. So it has only had 3 owners from new.

I'm a very honest seller so please come and view so you can see warts and all.

If I'm being really picky it could do with horn fixing as it has been bypassed to a switch on the dash. A zip broke on the new pop top which I haven't got around to fixing.

Message me here or text 07three80three96three78

Shane