Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I need the lower part of a 'B' pillar outer panel for my T25 restoration, I can only find the complete pillar for sale and it costs a wopping £160. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good supplier of T25 panels who might be able to help? I'd be happy to use a good second hand piece if anyone's breaking a brick near Sheffield and is prepared to let me cut a piece off.

I've managed to do most of the work so far with keeping the costs very low but £160 will undo all of my good scrimping and scrounging work so far.

Stiffler.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
send me a picture of the exact part or if not we could cut it off a breaker for you,
For some reason I can't attach any pictures but maybe I can describe the bit I need.

It's the nearside 'B' pillar which goes between the back of the front door and the front of the sliding door. I need it from the bottom (where it attaches to the sill) up to at least door handle height. There is a swage line that runs just below the door handles and I'd hope to blend the repair in there. I would also need the panel to wrap around into the door shuts so I could blend the repair in easier.

I only need the outer skin, the rest of the pillar is in pretty good nick and I certainly don't want to go to the hassle of cutting it all out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts