Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Wood Gas Auto part Metal Fashion accessory
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Van

Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Machine Auto part

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Engineering Gas Auto part

Wood Gas House Building Beam

FOR SALE.

T25 Crew Cab, this project jumped in front of my other 2! Now moving house so having to change my focus and this is up for sale.

Have lots of build photo's showing the work done, some of the pics above were during the build. It now has a mid mounted V6 petrol from a Passat 4 wheel drive, changed the gearbox to rear wheel drive unit. Custom made cradle so the engine and box can be removed as one unit.
Adjustable shocks fitted on the rear, there are adjustable ones for the front but not got round to doing the front end work yet.
Being sold as an unfinished project. It will need, rear drive shafts finishing, gear linkage making, engine not wired into van yet, (ECU for engine has been unlocked), cooling needs plumbing in (I was going to use the original front rad), rear tie rods need making. Engine will need a service and a clutch. (Engine came from a running and driving car).
I have a set of 17 inch Alloys to go with it.
Exhaust is there, it will need routing and fitting after the gear linkage is made.
I have new rear quarter panels, new lower front panel, new front arches to go with it.
It will need a load bed, and a few other bits.
Disc brakes all round.
Interior has golf seats, including full rear seats with seatbelts and ISO fix.

A lot of work has gone into this, most of the hard work has all been done, it will make a great ride.

Please don't asked about parts such as the original engine and gearbox they are long gone.

I have the V5 for the original Crew Cab, I also have the details of the Passat for the engine info etc.

Selling for way less than it's cost me, if your interested please contact me, you can view it in person by arrangement only, please be serious about buying it if you want to arrange viewing and actually turn up.

Vehicle is at Laddingford, Kent, ME18 6BZ,

£1000.

Post, PM me, thank you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts