Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i didnt intend to sell this van but work means i must.

1.9TDI White star. 5 speed Central locking and Lecy Mirrors, Power steering

Low milage Golf 90bhp engine fitted with full service Including Cam belt. Complete new Exzaust system. EFI BABY Did the Pod and back on half a tank of Fuel :)

Full Multivan Interior , Rock and Roll Bed , buddie seats, front seats witharm rests + a momo sport steering wheel :). All the normal

Multivan alloys

Upgraded Speekers Front and back :)

Front windscreen has the Areal and Blue top blender ( loverly )

6 months MOT

6 Tax

Rear light blenders with Black rear lights

Front Grey indacators with either Some project 2 spot lights or a south african Front grill ( your Choice )

Multivan Curtains

Body work is very straight and very solid, the seams are fine ( unlike some) could do with a few little bits but nonthing to panic about.

Only downfall on the van is that the starter motor makes a noise on start up, but thats it :)

I am asking £5000 which is what ive put into it :) there are a few options with the van , lowering springs etc which can be sold with the van:)

I will have the van fully ready for sale within 2 weeks :)

Photos on there way

Please call me on

Rob

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do , got to put the SA grill on her and take my stuff out of her and ill do just that :)

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK Photos as promised
They came out really good the van is 18 yr old and has some areas of paint work that arnt 100% but its really not that bad :) Places like around the bumbers and wing mirriors got a few chips etc,

Extra things to come with the van that i had planned is a Black LHD dash to go with the black and white theme . And i will give the normal indacators and front grill if somebody is keen on the SA ones :)

1.9TDI Fresh Service cam belt ETC :)

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will take some pics of the areas that are a tad tatty , i was loosing the light so didnt want to take pics with shadows :)

·
Registered
15,027 Posts
Cant believe this hasnt gone!!

probably get more on e-bay, these are sought after and go for top doller!!

have a look what dealers are asking for similar!!

james

1 - 20 of 20 Posts