Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T4 lwb 2.4 diesel,11 mths mot,4 mths tax £995

Ive got a lwb T4 24 diesel come in today,nearly new mot and taxed till aprill 2012,drives realy well,only thing I could fault it on is the clutch pedal is a little high.

It has done a little over 200k but you would never no,it does not have the usual tappet rattle or brake bar rattle.

Body is not bad,a few little scrapes and a bit of grot on the arches,but a day mopping and polishing,a little touching in and it would be nice.

It has been lowered as well,no uprated shocks,but isnt that bad.

Has a cd player and 6x9s.

Tailgate back with a rear window and wash wipe.

Can be viewed in Guildford or Gosport.

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Keep your eyes open for a donor van for mine fella?

Only need running gear, either a good (late) 2.5 petrol, or a scruffy 2.5 TDI will do nicely:)

Cheap van for someone this.

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep your eyes open for a donor van for mine fella?

Only need running gear, either a good (late) 2.5 petrol, or a scruffy 2.5 TDI will do nicely:)

Cheap van for someone this.
No worries bud,scan ebay,if you find anything down here I can go look at it and ive got plenty of storage if you need,you could even break it their if you want

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just valeted all the seats and interior on this,has come up quite good,a good polish and 80% of it will come up nice

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,254 Posts
i have a mate that may be interested . will send him a link . and the LWB is a bonus as the swb are to small . good luck with sale , im tempted to take its to earn a few quid on .

cheers d

·
Registered
98 Posts
any interest in water-cooled swap deals? i have a scirocco gt and a mk3 golf gti I'm selling to fund a van. both mot'd. let me know if you want more details.

cheers

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
any interest in water-cooled swap deals? i have a scirocco gt and a mk3 golf gti I'm selling to fund a van. both mot'd. let me know if you want more details.

cheers
Not at the mo thanks fella,you can see in the pics how chocca my yard is:lol:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not at the mo thanks fella,you can see in the pics how chocca my yard is:lol:
thanks for the reply.i know what you mean about the yard, I've got 6 vehicles at my place at the moment and I'm not even in the trade lol.

let me know if anything changes. would imagine theres a bit of profit in it if you took the pair but no one seems to be buying at the moment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.