Volkszone Forum banner
321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I now have 5 and a couple more booked in....I have always liked them, just took me 40 years to work out what I wanted on myself. Rather addictive, no regrets on any of them and I dont give a monkeys about "what it'll look like in 30 years" coz I will probably be dead by then anyway. :D

Latest one was last week.....a bit nippy on the inside of the top of the arm, but will fit in with what else I have planned on that arm anyway...old school style..black and grey..wanted Sailor Jerry style without the colour..very pleased with it....linework is great...healed a treat (bepanthen all the way for me..wrapped for half a day, washed, cream two or three times a day, a little more often when it gets to the itchy stage....job done)

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
I now have 5 and a couple more booked in....I have always liked them, just took me 40 years to work out what I wanted on myself. Rather addictive, no regrets on any of them and I dont give a monkeys about "what it'll look like in 30 years" coz I will probably be dead by then anyway. :D

Latest one was last week.....a bit nippy on the inside of the top of the arm, but will fit in with what else I have planned on that arm anyway...old school style..black and grey..wanted Sailor Jerry style without the colour..very pleased with it....linework is great...healed a treat (bepanthen all the way for me..wrapped for half a day, washed, cream two or three times a day, a little more often when it gets to the itchy stage....job done)

I like it :)

Did you check out that guy I mentioned the other day? If you look for 'Black Workers' on Instagram you'll find loads of great artists :)

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
I like it :)

Did you check out that guy I mentioned the other day? If you look for 'Black Workers' on Instagram you'll find loads of great artists :)
I found a few who do the style I like, but am quite tempted to use the guy who did this one, his linework is excfellent and he does a lot of different styles..going to have a chat with him when I see him in June for my next one...plus Abingdon is 20 mins away which is handy! Off to Hannah Calavera in Oxford in a few weeks too......

·
Registered
11,394 Posts
I found a few who do the style I like, but am quite tempted to use the guy who did this one, his linework is excfellent and he does a lot of different styles..going to have a chat with him when I see him in June for my next one...plus Abingdon is 20 mins away which is handy! Off to Hannah Calavera in Oxford in a few weeks too......
Oh jealous! She does some really good work.

No tattoos for me for a while now! :(

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Anyone know any tattooists in the Scottish Highlands with a good repuation?

Planning my next work for this autumn/winter and weighing up going back to my original artist down South or trying someone closer to home.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Anyone know any tattooists in the Scottish Highlands with a good repuation?

Planning my next work for this autumn/winter and weighing up going back to my original artist down South or trying someone closer to home.
What kind of style are you looking for? Not in the Highlands, but Gary Weidenhoff (sp?) at Inkredible Kreations in Perth is good, and there are some great artists in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
What kind of style are you looking for? Not in the Highlands, but Gary Weidenhoff (sp?) at Inkredible Kreations in Perth is good, and there are some great artists in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Continuation of my Japanese/Tiki back piece and arms.

Funny you mention Gary Weidenhoff I found him via a Google search today. Close enough in Perth to go have a chat I think.

·
Wannabe Chat Slut
629 Posts
For me the attraction of tattoos is much the same as customising a car, you're making it your own, it's turning a normal, skinny, pale white boy into something more interesting. I like it more in the mirror, and I like it on other people.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.