Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i want to cash in a tax disc (because i have sold the car) what do i need to do

i think the goof is going this weekend and the guy is going to drive it home and then scrap it for parts for his other golf, now do i need to have the log book to get the tax back, can i get the tax back at the same time as sending the log book off to have it put in his name

anyone know anything about how to do all this

thanks

chez :)

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
SEND IT NOW!

I think the DVLA says that you get from the end of the month AFTER the month you send it in on.

·
Registered
423 Posts
M-A-D said:
SEND IT NOW!

I think the DVLA says that you get from the end of the month AFTER the month you send it in on.
Oh pants, I'm sending mine in and thought it would be immediate! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
You need to get a form from the post office dude, stick the tax disk to said form. Fill in your details and send it to those lovely folks in swansea.

w00t

·
Registered
19,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kafer_meister said:
You need to get a form from the post office dude, stick the tax disk to said form. Fill in your details and send it to those lovely folks in swansea.

w00t
hehehehe cheers KM

are they local, will heaven be like swansea, yes tubbs :lol:

:D

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
rodent51 said:
hehehehe cheers KM

are they local, will heaven be like swansea, yes tubbs :lol:

:D
I made a little brown fish....... :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Chez,
yeah KM is correct, i've just done one myself, u get the form from the post office. they say it takes about 6 weeks or summit silly 2 get the money back, but it took a lot less wiv me. they are also stoopid, as they paid me 2 much back but i'm not complaining!!! ;) if u get it 2 them by the end of the month then u get the next months money back as well, if u get it 2 them in the middle of a month, u will lose out on that months money :(

Nat xxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts