Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...... er..... well first of all we don't.

The cost involved in developing the castle levitation technology alone would be uneconomical. And we haven't even begun to factor in the running costs, not to mention the impact on the environment.

The carbon trust would sh*t their pants if such a thing was ever proposed.

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
I would imagine there would be serious legal implications .

Hath ye an accidente at worke?Call Ye Nationale Accidentie Crusade Line now to see if thee can claimath compensatione!

"I was raiding the castle of Lord Beefbroth when a tub of hot burning tar was poured upon me.Immediately,I called the Nationale Accidentie Crusade Line.They helped me claim against Beefbroth and I got 5 groats for my trouble."

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dogfood said:
I would imagine there would be serious legal implications .

Hath ye an accidente at worke?Call Ye Nationale Accidentie Crusade Line now to see if thee can claimath compensatione!

"I was raiding the castle of Lord Beefbroth when a tub of hot burning tar was poured upon me.Immediately,I called the Nationale Accidentie Crusade Line.They helped me claim against Beefbroth and I got 5 groats for my trouble."
:D

"Nationale Accidentie Crusade Line even helped with my medical costs when my injury required over 20 leeches to aid my recovery!"

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Think of the space we could save though. I'm going to invest in this technology now. You'll all be sorry when there is no ground left and I'm king of the Kastle building world :incheek:

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
Think of the space we could save though. I'm going to invest in this technology now. You'll all be sorry when there is no ground left and I'm king of the Kastle building world :incheek:
But I want to be a dirty rascal! :D

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kafer_meister said:
Might be an idea to grab it by the castle nuts! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts