Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
or am i just being lazy?i always seem to forget something and buy stuff i dont need last time it was rock salt and peppercorns fine you might think but now i need salt and pepper grinders:lol:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Yep either Tesco's or Sainsburys,always with selected time,we just go to the shops to get any extra bits if we need too,other than that it's an online shop about every 5/6 weeks.:)

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
I always get my shopping delivered as I can't face the supermarket with my evil children. They've always been good with their time slots although you do occassionally get random replacement items they sometimes let you keep what you didn't want and give you a refund. If nothing else the replacement items often provide a little light amusement!

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I use it.

Mostly its OK, but when it goes wrong, it goes really wrong... :eek:

But, the advantage is that you can do the shopping in your pants and egg stained dressing gown whilst drinking a cup of tea. That's way better than actually going there!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
I used it a few times, had no problems with the service or delivery but found alot of the products I bought were smaller packages than I get in Morrisons for the same price.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
We've started to recently coz the missus is preggers and I can't be arsed. She books the slot for 2 weeks in advance then just adds things when she remembers we need them ;)

Our friends had a laff at xmas though when Tesco ran out of Xmas crackers they sent a packet of cream crackers instead :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
i have thought i would be better to do that. i would not see things like cake and guacamole if i did it online... could save me a fortune.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
i have thought i would be better to do that. i would not see things like cake and guacamole if i did it online... could save me a fortune.
It does. My mum and stepdad started using it and he was complaining about the delivery charge until he worked out what they saved in time, petrol and savings made by not walking round the supermarket going - ooh that looks nice, I'll get one of them. Oooh and some of that. Gosh that's a bargain etc etc etc......... :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.