Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
166,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all . . . I've just had to turn off the new 'thanks' feature we added in Mech Tech :(

It appears it was messing with some IE users . . . locking them out with a 'token has expired' message.

It was added as part of our on-going mission to improve the place for folk . . . some you win . . . some you don't ;)

We'll have a whole host of new features coming very soon . . . including 'News'/'Features' pages where YOU GUYS get to write the stories . . .

Remember to submit any ideas for improving the old place here:
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=502853

And . . . if anyone asks what's happened to 'Thanks' . . . please point them at this thread?

Ta! :)

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
Builders forum.

Rugby forum.

Anything Dragster likes forum :D

·
Administrator
166,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what's IE?

:stupid:
Microshite Explorer ;)

I'm glad you're here . . . it seemed to be causing you the most problems (although, I did receive a few other emails) . . . hopefully it will be cool now :)

I'm also glad you're here . . . because I saw your namesake's 'rant'/'whine'/'anti-mod trolling admission' on the other (smaller) forum ;)

I see he says he's 'deleted' VZi off of his machine . . . probably for the best ;)

His vote-rigging on 'Mr VZi' didn't go unnoticed either . . . ironically after lecturing me (in a PM) about watching out for 'cheats' :lol:

He must think my head zips up the back or something :D

Either way . . . he doesn't like us here . . . probably for the best ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts