Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times,....................how many times in one post?????
What's that all about?:confused:
<------------------

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
It's a new thing so that in Tech, when someone helps someone else, they can 'thank' them for it. (I think)

It's just that I think loads of people have asked the same thing quite a few times, hence search (although I just did a search for the word 'thanks' and it came back with nothing - ?) cos it saves it being explained again. :)

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
No-one said it was his fault . . . just some of us get fed up typing it out EVERY time ;)

You could always type out an explanation tho' ;)
I know, dude - I just wanted to come across as helpful, rather than condescending, which sometimes happens when people respond to reposts (I don't mean you - just in general).

Just wrote an explanation. :)

·
Administrator
166,695 Posts
It's cool. :)

It's sometimes difficult to gauge people's 'tone' from a typed message - not like talking to someone face to face - and I just didn't want Duble Agent to think I was being a sarcy git! :)
:lol:

Everyone thinks I am anyway :D

I'll tag this thread . . . make it easier to find next time ;)

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh...........err..............well thankyou everybody then. There, you can all have one thanks each.;)
.ps, I still don't get it.:crazy:

·
Registered
16,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I started off posting in tech back in my early days. I'm shy.:lol: Then Top Bloke cottoned on to me being a newbie after I plucked up the courage to delve into the world of chat.:D I've not been there much recently as my bay is sorned so not really looking for help to be honest. too busy cruising around in my Mk3 Cortina. (note to self...FIX THE BAY!!!)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts