Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I got down to the Brighton Breeze over the weekend and was overwhelmed by the amount of buses in one place ñ probably more than we have in our whole country back home in New Zealand!
Got to see a few models that just donít exist back home, and a couple of NZ buses now living here.

Anyway, I really want to know a bit more about that yellow postal panel running air bags and the cool front bumper bar. If there is a post about it already could someone direct me to it.

Or if anyone knows who owns it and can direct them to this post, or get them to email me on [email protected] (so not to give out their email without them knowing) that would be great.

Cheers for any help, Daniel.

·
25 character limit is cra
6,619 Posts
Is it the one that was in the recent Volkworld pictured at Bugjam and London Volksfest?

That's Hayden from panel-kraft

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's the one, was quite hard getting a shot with all the people round it!

Do you have an email for him, that link doesn't seem to work for me, might be be my work computer blocking it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, just did a bit of a google. It bought me back to VZ and the info I wanted. Cheers.

·
Registered
779 Posts
loVol said:
Yeah that's the one, was quite hard getting a shot with all the people round it!

Do you have an email for him, that link doesn't seem to work for me, might be be my work computer blocking it.

Thanks.
Here's one :D

:elvis:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts