Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
18,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
isint he just a totle nob ...i would never get board with punching him in has plastic face :mad: ...he's a cock..who the fuck his he anyway

·
Registered
10,584 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
isint he just a totle nob ...i would never get board with punching him in has plastic face :mad: ...he's a cock..who the fuck his he anyway
I can think of several people called David that fit that description. Can you be a little more specific?

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
looks like Tom Jones....guest ...thats it David Guest
I thought it was Tom Jones when I first saw him on ''Never Mind The Buzzcocks'' :D never watch all that jungle & big bro crap, so a bit out of touch with the many talentless celebs that currently contaminate our TV screens.

I took an instant dislike to that David Guest CUNT when I first saw him on Buzzcocks,, now I hear the fucking idiot is taking up pemanent residence in UK :eek: ,,,,,, well David if your reading this,, YOU CAN FUCK OFF back to the hole you crawled out of,, coz YOU AINT WELCOME HERE :mad:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
manxbuggies said:
I thought it was Tom Jones when I first saw him on ''Never Mind The Buzzcocks'' :D never watch all that jungle & big bro crap, so a bit out of touch with the many talentless celebs that currently contaminate our TV screens.

I took an instant dislike to that David Guest CUNT when I first saw him on Buzzcocks,, now I hear the fucking idiot is taking up pemanent residence in UK :eek: ,,,,,, well David if your reading this,, YOU CAN FUCK OFF back to the hole you crawled out of,, coz YOU AINT WELCOME HERE :mad:
Well said :hangloose

1 - 20 of 30 Posts