Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 618 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u had fun then Darren
That doesn't BEGIN to describe how AMAZING a time we had... THOUSANDS of photos to come online ASAP :D

w000000000000000000000t!

GET IN.

I can haz sleeps now though plz.... :)
355 sleeps, at 7 hours a pop, is 2485 hours of sleep. That's 103.5 solid days of sleep, so if I go to bed now and wake up in just over three months we'll be READY TO GO BACK :D

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
That doesn't BEGIN to describe how AMAZING a time we had... THOUSANDS of photos to come online ASAP :D

355 sleeps, at 7 hours a pop, is 2485 hours of sleep. That's 103.5 solid days of sleep, so if I go to bed now and wake up in just over three months we'll be READY TO GO BACK :D
That soon... :D

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah... I'm copying them all over to my desktop machine right now, only two hours to go :lol:
Hurry up.... VW Page and some of the other sites have pics up already.. and i have just been looking and seeing cars we did not see :eek:

·
Registered
309 Posts
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on darren get your pics sorted............:D

good to see u guys, hope we didn't intrude too much;), was better than i ever imagined, can't wait till next year !!!!!!!;););)

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
OMG.......i've just woken up about an hour ago.......had a cracking time, and like it says above, you can't explain exactly HOW good this place is.........

Thanks for the help and hospitality.........:)

Crazy speedboat FTW!!!!!!!!11:lol:

1 - 20 of 618 Posts