Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much do you fil up the washer bottle, and what does the symbol on the cap look like?

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
too slow guys shes already gone for her lesson :incheek:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got a text from her just now but didn say much either way, ill let her explain when she's back, she might not want it made public just yet :incheek:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will do, she may well be on in a minute to share here story, shes home now :)

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your ok that the main thing :hug:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
carbon - that's just freaky lol.

and ant has to drive up here tonight so that's made me feel worse now.. argh :(

basically what happened was i was going at about 25mph and a girl ran into the road, i braked hard emergency stop stylee and the bloke behind me was doing about 40 and he managed to make me skid across the road, luckily the girl had ran back onto the pavement so she wasn't hurt.

it HAD to be me :incheek:

·
Registered
18,580 Posts
why would someone want to sit down and work that out?

an geni, is the guy guna cover the cost of a re-test?
Presumably all part of their "risk management" strategy :confused:

basically what happened was i was going at about 25mph and a girl ran into the road, i braked hard emergency stop stylee and the bloke behind me was doing about 40 and he managed to make me skid across the road, luckily the girl had ran back onto the pavement so she wasn't hurt.
So they failed you because you didn't hit a pedestrian who ran out but someone hit you? I don't get it :confused:

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
In a way,and i know its no consolation,but lucky for the girl you were paying attention,so well done there geni:hug:

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well you have managed to dispell a myth :incheek:

everyone i know thought that if you got hit whilst doin your test you got passed without question :incheek:

so is he guna pay for the retake?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.