Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any experience with these guys please?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wedgedout said:
Not personally, but never heard a bad word.
No nor have I but just thought I would check after my last experience with another bus restorers!

·
Registered
34,377 Posts
billywhizz said:
No nor have I but just thought I would check after my last experience with another bus restorers!
Did all that get sorted in the end?

I`ve heard nothing bad about bus barn...but they do like things low!

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
The Bus Barn are really good honest guys. They certainly won't rip you off. They're really into their VW's and know their stuff.

I'd happily take my bus to them, no worries.

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
billywhizz said:
Sorry to hear that, who were they?, or should I not ask?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dragster172 said:
Did all that get sorted in the end?

I`ve heard nothing bad about bus barn...but they do like things low!
Hi Dragster
Nope still waiting for her to replace the wheels and she still owes me £500 to my reckoning.....

Police are still following the wheel saga,but I have sold the bus now...bad taste in the mouth and all that.
Gonna buy me a low 57

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
da' Fandango said:
The Bus Barn are really good honest guys. They certainly won't rip you off. They're really into their VW's and know their stuff.

I'd happily take my bus to them, no worries.
I get good vibes from them Paul has been really helpfull,off to see him saturday

·
Registered
198 Posts
i bought the gay bus off them,i have nothing but high praise for them. they know their stuff and are dead genuine chaps.never had a split before and have had no problems whatso ever.narrowed beam,dropped spindles and adjusters,discs, raised steering box, type 3 gearbox(straight axle) 1500 sp. drives superb. my only ride so daily driver !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts