Volkszone Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2021
9,510 Posts
wow, this has had a bit of a mark up !!!

This is why the market is stuffed. People with the spare cash just buy these (there is no want, or desire) and stick £20k on. They won't get that much, but it stops enthusiasts from buying unless it's at an inflated price. Anyone else with a similar car then thinks they can lift their price, and suddenly every thing is too expensive. I laughed my arse off when E-types fell from £100 to £30k, serves the vultures right.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
This for sale a while but looks good for the money. Maybe a bit out of the way for some folks

·
Retired Mr.Vzi
23,315 Posts
This for sale a while but looks good for the money. Maybe a bit out of the way for some folks
Lovely :)

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Seems a fair price too in today’s climate

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Haven’t seen one of those before, love it! We’d a 77 fiat 127 special in the 80s and was genuinely upset when it was upgraded to a panda

·
Registered
6 Posts
I spotted this on car and classic

View attachment 297886

View attachment 297887

not the sort of thing I would normally look at but it does look to have been done really well

what do you american car guys think? Want to get one in a week via this company's help Bad Credit Car Finance | Instant Quote for Poor Credit | Carplus
This beauty looks gorgeous! I have always liked old-school design. And the combination of red and white is awesome!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Massive soft spot for these, this one's got some character...

41 - 54 of 54 Posts