Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started it about an hour ago got about 3 feet and then it died. then you turn the key the engine just turns over thats all it does
any ideas?
:yawn:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
dogger said:
started it about an hour ago got about 3 feet and then it died. then you turn the key the engine just turns over thats all it does
any ideas?
Check all your ignition stuff dude, take a plug out and see if you still have a spark. If its not that, check the fuel is coming through properly, no blockages. Its probably something fairly simple.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
dogger said:
this is the last time its going up for sale once its fixed
You wouldnt believe the amount of times i have said that in the last year, had allsorts of teething problems with my current bug, more than any other dub i have owned, so i know how you feel and how annoying it is, but stick with it, once its fixed and running sweet, you`ll enjoy every minute :)

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
dogger said:
any ideas?
Unlikely you'll be making it to the pub later then dude? I'll have to call in one of my drinking buddy reserves.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill make you a deal if i go home after work and it starts ill come to the pub

Kafer_meister said:
Unlikely you'll be making it to the pub later then dude? I'll have to call in one of my drinking buddy reserves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts