Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
32,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale again at the Coys Auction at the Autosport show.

Very funny standing around and listening to people telling their mates about what it was...

"yeah, it's an old Porsche development car"

"Those Engines just bolt in"

"it's not real Carbon fibre"

Estimated at £27,000 to 30,000 i can't find out yet whether it sold of not.

Sorry about the red tinge in the pics, the NEC lighting is a bastard.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
not suprised tbh :lol:
awesome car tho bri if your reading this at one point :)
good look justin today with city, my lift is here now im off to town for the match bud :D

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
I love this car.

Not for any other reason, than it pushes the boundaries of what a "build" is about, esp for the VW crowd.

The looks of the car are moody, (I mean that in a good way), I love the way the silver paint is contrasted by the carbon and black.

I also love the fact a sports/race car was built, and a decent stereo was chucked in it :D

It challenges peoples ideas, pushes the envelope a bit further, if I could afford to, I'd pay someone with the skills to build be something that did the same.

Obviously it'd be a very different car, but it'd be my vision of a car, not Brian's.

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
I love this car because the design and execution are beautiful and thoughtful.
It was on the cover of some magazine - I bought the mag just to look at it.
And that is how I started to get intersted in cars again and ended up on here as I needed a decent exhaust to go with the big engine.

It did look rather good in the auction area, the colour looked good against the floor colour and the smoothness of the flanks contrasted with the cars next to it.

Shame the colour correction on those pics - but I heard others were having a problem with the light.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
that's why God invented the white balance adjustment in your camera - he also took the time to write about it in the manual :D

Andy
GOD invented it?

A mythical being invented something to take better pictures, dead clever this technology stuff!:incheek:
I'm less shocked that God invented it than I am at people actually reading manuals :confused:

·
Registered
34,373 Posts
The ultimate 'Built for love' not profit car, you need half hour just to take all the tricks in.

I`ve been in it and it`s a FIERCE ride make no mistake.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts