·
Registered
20,837 Posts
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's lush ;) fantastic job

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
*stunning* - 'nuff said! :cool:

You realise I'd never be able to get in your bug...I'd be drooling all over the orangey goodness :eek: :lol: You'd never be able to prise me out of it either...I'd set up camp :lol:

·
Banned
14,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I reckon you need orange seat belts danny,theres too much black in there:incheek::lol:
I've been searching for seatbelt makers for months, i've got the Orange seatbelt - 100 metres of it, but can't find anywhere that makes them and put's them into the recoil thing etc :mad::)

*stunning* - 'nuff said! :cool:

You realise I'd never be able to get in your bug...I'd be drooling all over the orangey goodness :eek: :lol: You'd never be able to prise me out of it either...I'd set up camp :lol:
Just wait till it's all done, then i won't even let you open the door of the Bug just in case i can't get you out of it :incheek::lol:

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
thats so awesome! i would avoid buying any oranges from the shops, if you loose one it may be in there for months without you realizing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.