Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he keeps screaming and twiching, think hes having fits!!!! :eek:

tryed to pick him up to have a look and he bit the buggery out me finger!!!! :( :(

bless hes so sweet too!!!

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
hope hes ok hun, we had two dwarf hamsters, one ate the other then would twich ever after, he even bit his own foot off :eek:

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
westy77 said:
hope hes ok hun, we had two dwarf hamsters, one ate the other then would twich ever after, he even bit his own foot off :eek:
now thats some mega anger issues right there, i'l eat me own foot that'l teach ya!!!!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
clarewizard1 said:
now thats some mega anger issues right there, i'l eat me own foot that'l teach ya!!!!! :eek: :eek:
they lived together for ages till that happened, then he just went weird after that, theyve both gone now tho

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
westy77 said:
they lived together for ages till that happened, then he just went weird after that, theyve both gone now tho
as you know my little buggers had to be split up cuz of the fighting it was like a club at 5 in the morning here!!!!

hes really not well though!! :(

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
clarewizard1 said:
as you know my little buggers had to be split up cuz of the fighting it was like a club at 5 in the morning here!!!!

hes really not well though!! :(
how old is he? :)

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
westy77 said:
dont they usually last 18 months or is it 3 years?
i'm not sure, hes always had his head to one side and had a fit or two before so i think he may not be the full sandwich, if you put ya hand in the cage he falls over backwards trying to look up at ya!!!

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
these guys are a little bit bigger then yours but not much, and they each have a huge cage, 3 of um!!!!

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
clarewizard1 said:
these guys are a little bit bigger then yours but not much, and they each have a huge cage, 3 of um!!!!
they shared a tiny cage, had to have close together bars so they didnt get out, they should ahve got on as they were from the same litter, but one must have hid the remote or something :crazy:

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
westy77 said:
they shared a tiny cage, had to have close together bars so they didnt get out, they should ahve got on as they were from the same litter, but one must have hid the remote or something :crazy:
same as these, think it was a "man" thing!!!!! :D

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
DarrenW said:
Does this mean he won't be in the new series of Top Gear?
PMSL :lol:

That's what I thought when I read the title!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts