Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back together with my boyf of 5 years (we had a 2 month break). Tonight he's going to see a band, which i wanted to see but i dont think he could get me a ticket, i dont think he even asked cos he's going with his new mates and i kinda got the impression he made no effort to see if there was a spare ticket.

So i rang him tonight before he went and asked him about tommorow night, he said that he was going to see his cousins band over in Leeds (which he said i could come to the other day). So i asked if i could still come.
He then told me that i may well have to make my own way over there because he'd told his cousin he'd take him and as many as his cousins mates he could fit in his car over.

So i said 'oh, dont i get priority seating being your girlfriend and all?'

Then he said that he'd promised his cousin and that he'd fit in as many of his cousins mates if there was space cos he was taking his mates aswell.

After all the bloody taxi-ing i do for him and his friends and he tries to fob me off with this crap.

Whadya think?

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
after saying you could go previously, i think he should take you, then fit as many of his cousins etc in as he can

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
tell him his cousins band is shit anyway, and youre going to see a BROS tribute band at the Frontier.

...or something.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Dont even bother chasing him, take up Nige g's offer during the week
(coz he lives nearer) and Bugsy's at the weekend, life is for enjoying
and smiling

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice guy,
I can see why you got back with him. Was he like this before the split or has he found some freedom since you've been apart?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[QUOTE='lil bugger]Nice guy,
I can see why you got back with him. Was he like this before the split or has he found some freedom since you've been apart?[/QUOTE]

He's found some freedom

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm guessing the reason for the split in the first place was a valid one, I don't know how it ended , but it does sound like you are now second fiddle to, erm, everyone else?

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When i rang him before he set off he said he'd text me or ring me
to tell me how the gig is, and so i could listen to the band.

Its now 8.40 and no text or owt, even though ive text him.
Thats the problem with him, when he's out he totally forgets about me, forgets
that he said he'd ring/text etc

1 - 20 of 30 Posts