Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,459 Posts
The two pair of fakes I've 'laid hands on' felt FAKE. Unless she really needs it, stick with what god gave her (and you)....

To clarify, those were going up in size, I have no experience of reduction.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
no experience of it, but

does she want to go bigger or smaller?
and why does she want it, just because she doesnt like the way she looks or are there are other reasons....

just thought that might help people give you some helpful replies :D

·
Banned
1,677 Posts
I have a friend with ssome enlargements and they look and feel awful. She's small and the boobs are big she's into everythin g to keep her young looking to, which is sad really because she's quite a nice person.

Unless it's essentail i'd say leave them as they are.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
:lol: How spooky...we were talking about this at work today......

Have seen a few women with the most fantastic fake tits but are absolute munters :lol:...go figure :rolleyes:.....the money would have been best spent sorting out their fugly faces instead :lol:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Looked into it last year and then the Mrs bottled it....

One thing we wanted, dont want them too big or to look fake.

Some of the places you book appt with just want to wack in bigger implants to take up any slack, other ant to do a lift and a enlargment.

We went to BMI, My Breast and Surgicare to name a few.

The one we felt most comfortable with was Surgicare, when we went we actually got to see the surgeon and not a nurse like when we went to see Harley medical.

See as many people as you can to try to get a balanced view.

GB

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
The two pair of fakes I've 'laid hands on' felt FAKE. Unless she really needs it, stick with what god gave her (and you)....

To clarify, those were going up in size, I have no experience of reduction.
As j.s has said,they aint that nice,just reasure her she is fine as is

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think they are fine but she isnt happy so what can i say?? ive told her enough times....

Breast feeding 2 children has taken its toll, A lft and a plump up is what she would like!!

Thanks for the small percentage of genuine responses:lol::lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
14,704 Posts
:lol: How spooky...we were talking about this at work today......

Have seen a few women with the most fantastic fake tits but are absolute munters :lol:...go figure :rolleyes:.....the money would have been best spent sorting out their fugly faces instead :lol:
True:lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts