Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Hey Boots . . . I very rarely get time to visit the DDK site fellah :( (Busy 'here' mostly ;))

Do me a favour? Let me know when the next 'get-together' is? I'd love to come along :D

Bri
:hangloose
Brian, looks like we are having a big one in Scotland, May 2007 :)

A big group are also cruising to Essen

·
Porsche Buffer
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hot66 said:
still not available in deepest darkest north yorkshire :mad:

How many pages do we get Thomas ? :)
6 pages - two of which are virtually taken up with a picture of your car!

and Bri, I'll let you know. As James said we're organising a big trip to Essen and a Highland run next year.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I,ve never bought the mag but as I,m now a Porsche owner do they cover anything else apart from 911.

Why did,nt it get called Porsche World?

RALPH.

·
Porsche Buffer
11,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ralphtown said:
I,ve never bought the mag but as I,m now a Porsche owner do they cover anything else apart from 911.

RALPH.
It's called Porsche and 911 World and cover everything from 356>924>911>Carrera GT>RSR etc. etc. etc.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
ralphtown said:
Porsche has a very strong protectionist policy regarding the use of its name. When the mag was launched, it took a lot of persuasion to allow the name to be used on the masthead at all ñ by reducing its status, so to speak, tacit permission was given. Other mags haven't been so lucky. In the USA, a mag was launched called 'Porsche magazine'. It lasted three issues before Porsche Cars North America forced it to change its title. It's now called 'Excellence' with the strap line of 'The magazine about Porsche cars'. :)

And yes, we do cover every Porsche model, from front-engined water-pumpers to (spit) Cayennes.

KS
Features Editor
911 & Porsche World

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Bootsy said:
6 pages - two of which are virtually taken up with a picture of your car!

and Bri, I'll let you know. As James said we're organising a big trip to Essen and a Highland run next year.
:D

It is a superb piece on DDK :)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Brian Burrows said:
Essen appeals ;)

And Le Mans :D
I'm sure there'll be a few popping over to LeMans :) For me I'm waiting until 2008 for the Classic again :)

There is also talk of a trip to the factory when the new museum opens :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts