Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goooooooooooooooooooood morning, hope its a good'un :D

Today will be my busiest day of the half term :eek:

other than my 3 boys I will have 5 other kiddies to look after :lol: Madness i tell you !!!!!
Some I will have for over 6hrs....others only 3hrs, gotta take what I can when I can :lol: they say that happens when you get to my age :incheek:

The sun's out.....at the mo.......hava good one all :group:

Ohhhhh and Ive been awake since 3am :eek:

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Morning Mandy... :hug:

today is a good day... Started of really well as took the new beetle for a night time jaunt round the neighbour hood under the cover of darkness not realising it was gone midnight - good start to the day..

Then on my way to work I stopped to get some cash and looked at my balance and realised it is PAY DAY :D :D :D - I lurve the pay day !!!

And to finish the day of we're having a party down our local tonight for a friend who's of to Oz (again) for a couple of years.....

Just gotta get through till half three before I can go play with the car again... Oh almost forgot I have to go out to the shops at lunchtime to buy some 'smart' shoes and a tie under orders from Mrs Ladies as I've got a all day wedding to go to on saturday and apparently Etnies and a hoody aren't suitable dress... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
morning skinny bird :lol: take all the kids to the shops and buy them a can of coke, a packet of smarties and a sherbit tib tab each :eek: and sit back and watch the fireworks :lol:

have a great day :)

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ladies luv me said:
Morning Mandy... :hug:

today is a good day... Started of really well as took the new beetle for a night time jaunt round the neighbour hood under the cover of darkness not realising it was gone midnight - good start to the day..

Then on my way to work I stopped to get some cash and looked at my balance and realised it is PAY DAY :D :D :D - I lurve the pay day !!!

And to finish the day of we're having a party down our local tonight for a friend who's of to Oz (again) for a couple of years.....

Just gotta get through till half three before I can go play with the car again... Oh almost forgot I have to go out to the shops at lunchtime to buy some 'smart' shoes and a tie under orders from Mrs Ladies as I've got a all day wedding to go to on saturday and apparently Etnies and a hoody aren't suitable dress... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
wicked :lol: hope today is as gooda day as yesterday :D

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fatherof2 said:
morning skinny bird :lol: take all the kids to the shops and buy them a can of coke, a packet of smarties and a sherbit tib tab each :eek: and sit back and watch the fireworks :lol:

have a great day :)
yeah right :eek:

:lol: had a 7am start today too :eek: he's eating his toast next to me as we speak :lol:

well, must go, coffee break's almost over :lol:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
''HI EVERYBODY''

:yawn: :yawn: GOOD MORNING :yawn: :yawn:

Ive got a busy day at work today............ :(

But then im off for all next week to get ma car ready for DEVA YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CANT WAIT :hangloose :hangloose
Have a good 1 everybody :group:

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
Morning Mandy, Morning All :)

Nice to wake up to the sunshine instead of the constant rain we seem to be having :crazy:

Have a tip top day all :group:

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Bollox. It's started raining :( .. but there's still blue sky ! :crazy:

Nice move fick :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts