Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

cant believe everyone just walked past and the guy filmed it instead of helping :(

edited to add.

its a sad video, careful if u watch it. if u dont wanna watch it, it goes like this. dogs been hit by a car (assumed), and its other doggy friend is trying to help. people walk past, dont help. cars drive round, and dont help.

there you go, now you dont need to click in order to know what it is.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
:( couldnt watch it all. I'm such a sop

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Not a dog fan but that is so sad :( bless that black dog (ooh Led Zep woo!) for trying to help the white one :( I wish someone helped. And yeah what is with the bloke filming but not helping?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Aww :(

If my dog was the black one though I reckon he'd just try and hump the other dog, he's getting worse as he gets older :)

Does make me wonder whether the black dog is actually going to start eating the white one and we are actually misreading this scene completely (sorry folks!!)

*I'm off to bed now

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Up The Villa!
7,773 Posts
seems an oriental country.. they dont really care much for dogs do they ( apart from how well cooked it is in some cases) tis definately a sad clip..

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well "everyone walked past and the other dog tried to wake up the one that had been hit by a car" .. just doesn´t fit in the title does it ? :(

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
14,361 Posts
could only watch the first few seconds, obviously one of those countries where dogs are not as well loved as here. if it was on our high street it would have been with a vet in no time and possibly saved.
:(RIP

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Thats really sad,Poor Little Dog
Where it was Filmed matters not, the fact people ignored the situation and someone stood there filming it says way too much about society today tho.
The whole Its not my problem attitude really sucks.:(

·
Registered
7,086 Posts
Very said but...........

Do we stop and pick up road kill, in short, no. If this clip was filmed in a country that has no emotional ties to the creature they would not see this act as sad or cruel. Let's not forget the person filming this may have been a tourist who wanted to show people what was happening and not appear to be 'stepping in'.

Before anyone takes this the wrong way i have owned dogs my whole life, got a 1 year old golden retriever Murphy :) but have a respect for other countries views, even if i don't agree.

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
Very sad but...........

Do we stop and pick up road kill, in short, no. If this clip was filmed in a country that has no emotional ties to the creature they would not see this act as sad or cruel. Let's not forget the person filming this may have been a tourist who wanted to show people what was happening and not appear to be 'stepping in'.

Before anyone takes this the wrong way i have owned dogs my whole life, got a 1 year old golden retriever Murphy :) but have a respect for other countries views, even if i don't agree.
I see what your saying, but if there was another fox/badger/pheasant/hedgehog etc that was acting the way that dog up there was, I would stop and move the body(put out of misery if needed) if only to stop the live one following the same fate. But fair point on the person filming. :)

·
Registered
8,100 Posts
"oriental country" maybe they were waiting for the other dog to get hit so they could have 2 for the pot?? :incheek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts