Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
He he how can a bloke who refuses to have sex or procreate say that homosexuality is wrong as it could lead to the decline in the human population which IMO may not be a bad thing. The reducing the population thing not the gay thing. Not that I am against Homosexuality, I'm not gay or ooot butlike if I see too women holding hands I am like MMMM but 2 blokes I am like ehhhh but not in a bad way just. The VOICES HAVE STARTED AGAIN MUSHROOM BABYS

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Mental indeed, damned religion, etc etc etc..

·
Administrator
166,681 Posts
Everything's about sex ;)

Joking aside . . .

People who DON'T have sex (allegedly) telling folk who DO have sex . . . how to live their lives? WTF? :lol:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
He's a complete twat.

Maybe a bit of housekeeping with all the child buggering priests might be a better thing to focus on. There's nothing natural about a vow of celibacy, unless you're a monk living up a mountain with your own brew and sheep for company.

As for Catholicism, don't start me, what a pile of shite. One of the most hate filled, guilt fuelled religions there is. Get some happy shit with Buddha, he might be fat, but he's a chilled out motherfucker.

The Right Reverend Chalky White:lol:

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
He is a bloke expressing his beliefs, whats the problem.....i may not agree with him, but he has the right to say what he thinks......

And no im not a bead rattler before you ask:lol:

·
Administrator
166,681 Posts
He is a bloke expressing his beliefs, whats the problem.....i may not agree with him, but he has the right to say what he thinks......
It's more than that tho' isn't it dude? ;)

He's TELLING (some) folk how to live their lives

If you or I 'express our beliefs' . . . it's no big deal . . . no fucker listens to us anyway :lol:

But when the 'Holy Father' expresses HIS beliefs . . .

It's different . . . he has a responsibility . . . he has great influence

·
Bless you, motherfuckers
25,652 Posts
He is a bloke expressing his beliefs, whats the problem....
The problem is the fact that millions of people around the world believe whatever he believes, whether they think they believe it or not... he isn't just some bloke down the pub, he is allegedly god's right hand man on earth, so those that believe in such tosh take whatever he says as gospel... (see what I did there? ;) )

And you know damn well that they won't be his beliefs, they will be those of him and his advisors... and will be scripted to get press coverage. Just saying stuff like "be excellent to each other" doesn't make news, saying "queers will be the downfall of humanity" does...

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
It's more than that tho' isn't it dude? ;)

He's TELLING (some) folk how to live their lives

If you or I 'express our beliefs' . . . it's no big deal . . . no fucker listens to us anyway :lol:

But when the 'Holy Father' expresses HIS beliefs . . .

It's different . . . he has a responsibility
Got it in one BB. The position is archaic, move forward and use your influence positively Pope Dickhead. I have no fear of Catholic Jihad, they'd feel too guilty about it.;)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Now, apparently he's just following (Holy) Orders.

Again.

Just not what you want on your CV is it? Unless there's a job with local council checking on bins. Then you'd make the Daily Mail.

I was in the Scouts, so apart from the woggle incident am in the clear.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts