Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paul66beetle said:
Strange Baja but kinda cool. If Baja's are your thing visit www.bajaclub.co.uk. If you want to advertise on the site please click the link on the bottom of the homepage.

OOOH *ponders*

What would I advertise? :D

"DarrenW's 'What Not To Drive' retro car style advice service" methinks. Yeah, I'd pull up outside your house in a kitted up supercool Commer van, open the back doors and pull out a huge tin of NATO green paint, a roller, spring compressors and an angle grinder :D :lol:

*sigh* If only... :D

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
DarrenW said:
OOOH *ponders*

What would I advertise? :D

"DarrenW's 'What Not To Drive' retro car style advice service" methinks. Yeah, I'd pull up outside your house in a kitted up supercool Commer van, open the back doors and pull out a huge tin of NATO green paint, a roller, spring compressors and an angle grinder :D :lol:

*sigh* If only... :D
best quote ever (i now have a vision in my head of how that would look, nato green rocks!!)

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
DarrenW said:
I'm guessing the front bonnet/wings are custom? I haven't seen a Baja like it before :)
the bonnets not a custom ive seen em on a few bajas over the years,.... and they show up on ebay every now and then
heres a couple for ya!!! :hangloose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts